We thought that Patreon was going to change things, but 2 months into Patreon and still not new beta release. Things started to look grim. Veins never lost focus and kept doing his part. He divided the work it needs to be done and calculated that if everything works well, he will finish all the game art by August 2017. Titan had personal and programming issues and was trying to cope with everything while working part-time on the game. After a few struggling months, Titan managed to find a new programmer to train and help with the time-consuming level design. He will also move to a new place during December (thanks to the Patreon money) and hopefully this will get things back on track.
With Veins ahead in the art department and 2 programmers on the game things start to look bright. Titan will start working full time once again and the updates should be more frequent from now on. The project survives thanks to patience, hard work, reasonable discussions and of course you guys... the people who support us have become the glue that held us together even in the darkest of times.
We will let you with a few new additions planned for the game. This is something that many of you have asked since the early days of development, move ways for Voms to attack!
- New GUI: Energy and sub-weapons will be now displayed.
- 8 sub weapons can be used to fight enemies
- Energy canisters are essential for the activation of sub-weapons. The Energy points were introduced in "MoGi Cardfight" and Voms is glad to use them here as well!
Short description of sub-weapons in order:
- Bullet: An energy ball is shot in a straight line.
- Triple Bullet: Three energy balls are shot in the same direction but in different angles.
- BigBlast: A huge blast that causes 3 damage to all enemies in a straight line.
- Burst: An energy ball is shot in a straight line but explodes when you fire for a second time.
- Laser: Causes 1 damage to all enemies in a straight line.
- Beam: An energy beam is shot in a straight line and freezes all enemies for a bit.
- ForceField: Shield that protects from attacks and hazards for a few seconds.
- Gas: Short range but deadly. Like a flamethrower