Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Bright future!

The conversion of MoGi Origins from GameMaker 1 to GameMaker 2 is a success! Everything works as it should, and the new programmer is about to start working on new Bosses and many other aspects of the game! The monster you see in the screenshot below, is a Medusa NPC, that can interact with the right characters!


Furthermore, most of the lost files were recovered, and the development of this game will carry on throughout summer, until everything is completed and polished.

Also, if you haven't played it, here's Orphanarium! It is my most complete Flash game and you can now play it for free. It contains an emotional story when Ucogi was just a chibi girl. Nothing sexy there, but there are many secrets you can find, while waiting for the next MoGi update!


4 comments:

  1. Good to hear fella! Been tracking this game since it all started. Keep pushing on!

    Also any scope for a new beta? Might help if the community can hunt for bugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have this in mind, but the priority is to start working. So far, I'm dealing with working contracts and ways of paying the programmer. And then I have to guide him, while I continue adding game art and learning GM2. It's a bit much, and I have a lot to balance, both in my life and in the game. But I do the best I can. Thank you for being around all this time :)

      Delete
    2. Completely understand! Regardless, wish you the best of luck, would also love to see more posts from you in the future to hear about the developments!

      Delete
  2. Omg hell yesssss thats what im talking about , ill try the new game asap , seing the progress got me hyped

    ReplyDelete